Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My friend landed in a Job

I may not be having many years experience and the intellectual capabilities of people who read this blog. But you can pass your comment on this thoughts

I know this friend when I was doing my United Nations Internship. He is a really enthusiastic guy with lot of energy and person with great helping mind.
Yesterday he called me up and said that he got a job with Deloitte. I am realy happy for him. And infact I wasnt surprised. Its what he wanted to do for a long time I know him and he never hesitated to pursue his dreams.

The moral I learned is this one..

Irrespective of what you are.Its what you think you are going to be.Never restrict yourself through thinking , The friend I talk about may not be the best in accounting capabilities but he is amazing in his way of thinking and I bet he will add a lot to the company. Instead of any ones background no one should restrict themselves in thinking.I heard him talking about all the big companies all the time. I am sure that he had gone through hell a lot of comments and other stuffs. But when he have this offer letter this feeling is it what it counts.

Congrats my dear friend. All my prayers for you.

No comments: