Thursday, September 22, 2005

Transperency please....

I am all for transparency with very very few exception of stuffs concerning my friends.

This blog, my flickr posts, My VC blog , My yahoo 360etc are all about opening up my world, my views, and who I am to everyone so they can make a judgment about me, whether they want to be my friend, share anything with me, or show me the opportunity to learn from them and about their values..

I dislike people who hide their views, dodge questions, and are not open.

It is for this reason that I like extrovert guys.. Yeah the last thing I will do in my life is to go out with some one who is so much in his world....

Who in the world know what conspiracy theory is running on their well seasoned and not channeled minds..

I would like to quote my father here..

Whenever we discuss some thing very general and we share our views.He says this quite often.

" If you see a snake and a person who doesnt open his mouth for whatever reason and you should attack them first and then the snake"...

Then logic is so simple that person is more poisonous than any rattle snake you can find in the world....

The below writing is inspired by A VC blog.. By the way he is great VC and I always respect his views and his way of thinking may be some day I can meet him.. Or make some business deal. If I am lucky enough.