Friday, September 16, 2005

Amazon rocks...

America is a dream land for customers. There was this interesting this happened last week. I am a big fan of John Battelle . I decide to order his new book " The Search ". The topic is some thing what I call as my stuff ( Web technologies ). Anything about Google is not enough for me. The other book in mind was " Startegies for Real Estate " George Ross
An excellent guy who makes what trump is worth of now...

Ok let me get in to real stuff.. I ordered both of these books from Amazon.. Unluckily I didnt recieve the first package they sent me.. What i had to do is to just make a call to Amazon customer care and they promise to send me a new package . Air borne to mention.. What an amazing customer service...I recieved the package too..

I dont know whether this will work in India. But as my intuition tells me. " Any industry customer oriented cant lose "

Its very critical in India as people are making enough money they can afford to spend for service and as i learned in recent days better qality = nothing but low price. ...

There is this idea in my mind that Indian customers deserve the best in the world.. May be they have to wait till I go back and do some stuff for themm..he he