Monday, February 20, 2006

Had some Fun finally and paying for itt......

Last weekend was amazing . one of my friend from Knoksville. ( I am not a spelling bee champion). HE took for a treat on friday. Had some really good indian kind of dish( The restaurant was middle eastern though) Whatever I like it..

Some ferocius discussions leading to topics like Bible, Quran, and Jews book leaded to israel and world brrotherhood and some random crap... Was fun though. Go to bed by 5 got by 11 and head to friends house , Then here comes the call for Beach trip ( Clear water). Yeah there were 12 people headed to beach and was there till 8 i guess. landed back to republic day function right on time for FOOD... Lolzzz this was funny.

Had some Nan and curry ( Indian dish ) there. Headed for a movie Firewall ( Harrison ford in action ) good one. Then spend some time in remote place.( Lolzz) head back to bed by 5 am and sunday was cool not much went to wal-mart , and head back to home for a bit of sleep which I was lagging behind. Call from friend to Biriyani.. Great one,,,

was there till 10:30 wish my friend good luck and head back to home by 10:30 I guess. working starts and up till 1 am I guess..

I hate mondays Man....

2 exams to catch up and a Big assisgnment ... God knows what am I going to do for it....

No comments: