Tuesday, January 24, 2006

One real life happenings...

Life is busy with assignements and all. I luv assignments most of the times some times it is not so interesting as a matter of fact..( I hope the feeling is the same).

What should be a motivations for MBA. Yeah I need to get more inspirations from some books. A succesfull MBA can really simulate much of my interest any way..

I am currentlly reading the Book The Tipping Point. Malcolm Galdwell Amazing what I will see.. The one more book which i liked reading was Freakonomics A great read.

There are certain things which are obvious and certain things which are not. Yesterday in my department our chairperson was talking abt one thing...

He was mentioning abt the recommendation of one Big consulting company for the need of a foot ball team in increasing the research funding . It simply doesnt make any sense to him..

But I dont say it makes sense to me. But I know there is some thing behind this which might be seemed un obvious to many . But in case really matters.. Otherwise why did we pay these big consulting firms..

Any way more after reading the Tipping point.Stay Tuned

No comments: